DSE, Inc., a mechanical engineering consulting firm, is seeking qualified Mechanical engineers/designers, and Plumbing design engineers/designers to perform calculations, design, and engineering in the commercial/institutional construction & engineering field.
Position offers full time benefits of flexible hours (40 hours per week), medical, and SEP-IRA retirement, based upon firm’s employment agreement letter terms.
Candidates must have at least 3 years in the engineering/construction industry for HVAC and plumbing systems, applicable to buildings and systems. Candidates must have proven skills in the HVAC or plumbing engineering field, and be proficient in “Microsoft” programs (EXCEL, WORD, Power Point, etc), 2016 California Building/Mechanical/Plumbing/Energy codes, plus CAL-GREEN codes, "AutoDesk” Design Suites 2015 or later version for CAD and “REVIT” design.
Desired 4-year B.S. in mechanical engineering, and or 2-year Associates Degree in mechanical engineering, or certified Plumbing designer with “ASPE”.
Additional Salary Information: Salary based upon experience in consulting engineering/construction field.
DSE Inc provides applications based engineering approach for our clients with over 29 years of engineering and construction experience in the plumbing and HVAC industries. Our team takes pride in their work to provide our customers 100% satisfaction in Mechanical and Plumbing Engineering plus energy Services. Our firm has a solid team in commercial, institutional, military, and healthcare projec...ts.
Our design team utilizes AutoDesk Design Suites/Revit 2015 and AutoCAD MEP 2015 for full BIM design. Our firm will team up with architects, contractors, developers, and owners in planning/specifications or design/build for projects ranging from tenant improvements to commercial and institutional building mechanical systems providing the following services:
• Provide design review meetings narratives, schematic, design development, bid evaluations, and award into construction documents plus administration services.
• Operations/Maintenance Consulting
• Facilities Energy Systems Analysis, Optimization and Master Planning
• 3-D Building Information Modeling (BIM) using Revit MEP
• Computer generated HVAC and Plumbing load calculations
• Provide full code analysis, applications, specifications, and test/balance
• Title 24 Compliance reports
• Specializing in energy analysis and LEED evaluations with construction costs in mind
• Tools for developing solutions., specifically HYDRONIC water systems (process, chilled and heating, steam), and plans to ensure the lowest energy consumption for building owners/developers/facility managers
DSE Inc offers employee benefits such as medical, SEP-IRA plans, paid vacation and holidays (PTO), and other benefits to qualified applicants.