How do I qualify?
- you must be licensed with the Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
• you have a valid class 'G' driver's licence
- you have experience applying the theories, principles and practices of highway design to effectively scope and deliver planning, preliminary design and detailed design projects
• you can successfully administer multiple transportation infrastructure projects
• you have experience preparing contract drawings and documents
• you have problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle complex and demanding projects
Project Management Skills:
- you have provided direction on the planning and design of transportation projects
• you are organized and can ensure project proposals meet project delivery timelines
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- you can develop and maintain effective working relationships
• you have experience leading complex projects
• you are able to resolve issues by problem-solving
• you can make decisions to effectively consult with project team members and stakeholders
• you have experience presenting and preparing correspondence such as Briefing Notes and Minister's letters
- you are able to use computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
Salary Range: $79,260 - $104,020 per year
- 4 Permanent, 159 Sir William Hearst Ave, Toronto, Toronto Region
- 1 Temporary, duration up to 12 months (with possibility of extension), 159 Sir William Hearst Ave, Toronto, Toronto Region
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 102558, by Monday, February 6, 2017. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.