Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· Associates degree in Electronics or other technical field or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years experience engineering Fire Alarm systems or other related experience.
· Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, MDT/CT, Navigator, and AutoCAD or any related Engineering Design Software required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fully proficient and independent design skills.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· Bachelors degree preferred.
· NICET Level III In Fire Alarm Certified. Full understanding of NFPA 72, 101, NEC.