WADE TRIM is a full service engineering firm consistently recognized for our award winning solutions. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Professional Engineer in Asheville, NC.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and three to ten years of experience in land development and AutoCAD Autodesk Civil 3D. Candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and hold a Professional Engineer License (or be scheduled to take the PE exam). Typical responsibilities include:
- Design various site development projects including commercial, institutional and residential plans and analysis
- Develop and complete applications, permits, engineering reports and specifications
- Prepare and review engineer estimates
- Conduct research and development for projects
- Prepare design cost estimates
- Monitor task budget and progress
- Prepare project status and other reports
- Communicate project details with other design engineers
- Conduct project cost reviews
- Promote sales
- Review scope, budget and schedule for project tasks
- Assist with proposals, marketing, project reports and technical presentations
- Conduct on-site inspections as needed
- Attend and/or conduct client and project meetings
- Attend various meetings including pre-design, pre-construction, professional organization, staff, etc.
- Attend seminars and/or training classes
- Maintain excellent client relations
- Maintain a safe working environment
Wade Trim offers an excellent salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, education reimbursement, 401(k) including a company match and an employee stock program.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a team-friendly environment, please submit your resume by visiting the Careers section of our web site at http://www.wadetrim.com/careers/ and reference job number 528.
Wade Trim is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.