ITT is a leading $2.5B global manufacturer of highly engineered, customized solutions with approximately 8000 employees operating in 35 countries around the globe.
ITT's Control Technologies, headquartered in Valencia, Calif., provides fuel management, actuation, noise abatement and vibration isolation components to the aerospace industry and customized and standard products for precision motion control, energy absorption and vibration isolation for industrial markets.
ITT offers a very attractive benefits program. Our employees enjoy medical and dental coverage, 401K savings plan, life insurance protection, sickness and accident income protection, a generous vacation and holiday program, a tuition reimbursement program, and a program that allows you to use tax-free dollars to pay for many health care and dependent care expenses.
Will design and develop new aerospace composite ducting and elastomeric components from program award through initial production. Coordinate with engineering, finance, testing, quality, program management, and production support functions; solve technical problems in manufacturing or in the lab. Typical projects include ram air inlets, APU inlet and exhaust systems, rigid and flexible ducts, ECS mufflers, and a variety of assemblies. Will manage and/or create test documents for customer requirements and qualification testing for valves and actuators.
- Coordinate technical and schedule performance with vendors.
- Create drawings for new parts/assemblies.
- Provide technical support to related departments (proposals, logistics, procurement, manufacturing).
- Compose and/or verify test procedures for new products.
- Create drawings for new tooling.
- Solve product related problems resulting from customer and production feedback.
- Check tooling drawings to include those received from vendors.