Knowledge & Skills
• Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet and database software; working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and databases (Microsoft Access) required. Knowledge of Windows file structures, copying, editing, renaming files, creating shortcuts, etc..
• Excellent communication skills required. Individual must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with customers, sub-contractors, auditors, suppliers and Zetec machinists.
• Thorough knowledge of blueprint reading required, including drafting conventions and tolerances. Good abstract visualization skills also required.
• Must be detail oriented and methodical.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Intermediate math skills required, including percentages, averaging, fractions, etc.
• General knowledge of the physical and electrical characteristics of materials.
• Ability to learn industry specifications and standards.
• French language skills highly desired.
Education Minimum Requirements/Equivalent
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some advanced education preferred.
• Ability to pass and hold an Eddy Current Level I certification within first 30 days of employment required. Eddy Current Level II preferred.
• ASQ Certified Quality Technician (CQT) preferred.
• Three years of precision physical measurement experience within the past seven years.
• Five years inspection experience utilizing physical measurement.
• Two years experience providing technical internal or external customer support.
• Two years experience acquiring and analyzing eddy current data.
• Cross functional problem solving skills and the ability to affect positive change.