Sofidel America is in search of a qualified Electronic & Instrumentation Technicians for our Converting Plant and Paper Mill in Haines City, FL Direct Hire- Full benefits
- Perform maintenance duties involving mechanical operations as well as electrical equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as changing contacts, checking motors and the operation of robotic systems.
- Troubleshoot, drag and repair electrical and electronic systems on any converting plant equipment including any electromechanical production equipment.
- Maintain the robotic systems including all mechanical, electrical and electrical components to ensure proper operation.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods.
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)