Under general supervision, the Associate Program Analyst provides complex program coordination, oversight, and administrative support in the development, implementation and administration of the Alameda CTC’s Safe Routes to Schools program and other Alameda CTC programs as needed (e.g. Student Transit Pass program, Paratransit program, Transportation Demand Management). The Program Analyst will oversee the day to day operations of the program; oversee, manage, and regularly coordinate with contractors; foster cooperative working relationships and act as liaison with various community, public, and regulatory agencies, including schools, school districts, and local jurisdictions; analyze programmatic practices and procedures and make recommendations for operational, policy, and procedural improvements; oversee and conduct program evaluations; and develop, summarize, and maintain administrative and fiscal records.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Understand advanced principles and practices of transportation program development and administration.
- Have experience with and/or knowledge of Safe Routes to Schools Programs.
- Have experience with contract management and program administration.
- Understand current trends in transportation programming.
- Have strong project and/or program management skills, and knowledge of analytical processes, and report preparation techniques.
- Possess excellent knowledge of research and reporting methods, techniques, and procedures and be able to run complex transportation program and project studies.
Key Responsibilities (not a comprehensive listing)
- Plans, oversees, administers, and coordinates aspects of Alameda CTC’s Safe Routes to Schools program and assists with other programs and planning efforts as directed.
- Develops goals, policies, procedures, and work standards for Alameda CTC’s Safe Routes to Schools program and other programs as directed.
- Conducts a variety of analytical and operational studies and analyses regarding the program; develops, and implements new or revised protocols, systems, procedures, and methods of operation; compiles and analyzes data and makes recommendations.
- Manages and directs the work of consultants and contractors to effectively implement the Safe Routes to School program, and other programs as directed, including establishing priorities, milestones, and program monitoring processes to ensure the consultants/contractors are meeting established goals and objectives.
For full details on this opportunity visit our website at http://www.alamedactc.org/app_pages/view/11174