Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, survey, planning, and consulting firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Office Leader position in its Fort Collins, Colorado office, one of its four locations. This position will include the opportunity to preserve and strengthen relationships with Lamp Rynearson's long term clients and to assist in expanding services for existing clients and the geographic reach of clients served by Lamp, Rynearson.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Colorado, or ability to obtain registration within six months.
- Fifteen plus years of experience with increasing responsibility.
- Experience in land development, infrastructure design, and/or water resources.
- Seven to ten years of experience in leading/managing people.
- Strong knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Proven ability to plan and deliver effective oral and written presentations.
- Proven ability to work well with, coach and direct others.
- Proven track record of managing projects from a financial and client satisfaction standpoint.
- Strong communication skills.
Lamp, Rynearson & Associates, Inc.
14710 W. Dodge Rd, Suite 100
Omaha, NE 68154-2027
A 100% Employee Owned Firm
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.