IFM is a dynamic, team-based company, offering growth, advancement, competitive wages and benefits package.
Job Location: North – Northeastern Ohio
Job Description: (Full time and Part time work)
Most of the work performed is field work with operations and maintenance at both indoor and outdoor facilities (water and wastewater treatment plants).
The daily schedules will vary with several sites visited each day and the possibility of considerable drive time between stops. Some additional work may include various office works along with interaction and communications to fellow staff members, customers, and regulatory agencies.
A minimum Ohio EPA Class A Wastewater and Class A Water Supply licenses would be preferred with operational experience in either water, wastewater or both. The job candidate must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License and a mechanical background.
Tasks to be performed:
• Operate, maintain, and perform routine repairs to pumps, motors, and blowers
• Monitor and record flow meters and system run hours
• Service, maintain, and clean pipes and equipment in the overall plant; perform plumbing repairs
• Clean sand filters and media filters
• Monitor, operate, and troubleshoot electrical controls
• Prepare cost estimate for repairs and place orders for parts/equipment needed for repairs • Collect samples for analysis and maintain chain of custodies
• Log plant operation details, on computer and in writing; prepare reports
• Monitor treatment process and perform process control
• Communicate client process
• Good driving record
• Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers
• Willing to get dirty when necessary.
• Creative and innovative
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Physically fit
• Strong mechanical aptitude
Please check out our website at www.ifmenviro.com
Interested individuals should send resumes to Ann Scott at email@example.com
About Industrial Fluid Management
An Environmental Water & Wastewater Management Company
BACK TO TOP
Water Quality Association Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else WQA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Water Quality Association Career Center.