Mountain Pacific, Inc. (MPI) is a multi-disciplinary DBE/SBE-certified civil engineering firm specializing in the design of road and highway construction projects and transportation studies.
We are seeking the following candidates in our Orange County, CA office:
- Entry level Civil/Structural Engineer with a Master's degree
- Civil engineer with 3-10 years' experience with a design and/or construction firm
- Structural engineer with 3-10 years' experience with a design and/or construction firm.
Duties will entail: design, analysis, and reports for the design of bridges and highways, construction support systems (falsework and support of excavation), and specialty construction parts, as well as inspection and construction management tasks.
A competitive compensation package will be provided based on candidate's experience.
MPI is an EEO employer.
- Entry level candidate must have a Master's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Entry level candidate must have an EIT (or have passed the FE)
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- A Masters' degree and/or PE is preferable
Additional Salary Information: Retirement plan
About Mountain Pacific, Inc.
Civil engineering firm which provides civil and transportation engineering services, including the design of bridges, roads, tunnels and specialized structures.